Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Eiffel Tower, Paris

Thursday, September 24, 2009



It’s been almost 6 years since I graduated from the university. Paris was the only place that I had traveled to during my study in England. What makes me suddenly recall of Paris? It was because of the “travel & living” channel that I was watching this evening. I always wish to travel to Paris again one day, as I had spent the happiest & most memorable time of mine there in my life. I can still remember the moment when I first saw the Eiffel Tower, it was at night and the moment when the flashing lights of the tower were on, believe me, my heart melted that time! Just couldn’t get my eyes off of it! It was so beautiful. The flashing lights were installed in the year of 2000, and have become one of the night events in Paris. There were couples lying under the tower that time, enjoying their romantic moment. You maybe able to imagine the environment over there but you won’t really know the true feeling until you experience it yourself.

2 comments:

calvin

Yea.. indeed it is a beautiful place.. I went there in 2006 Xmas time.. =D

Terry

ah neh ho liao ar

 
The Purple Diary